Involved from an early stage of pre-sales, you will be a senior member of the team that leads the client through to successful delivery. Your key accountability will be to take ownership of the solution and its intended benefits from first contact until transition to support. You will provide industry and solution leadership at every stage, and will act as a trusted advisor to the client throughout the relationship. Key areas of focus are value and benefits management, solution envisioning, enterprise architecture, solutions landscape design, and project planning, as well as business input to proposal development and client sales activities.
- Support sales team with demonstrations and defining solution scope for prospects.
- Capture, assess, and define the client’s business requirements and create strategies to meet those objectives using practical Dynamics 365 business solutions and industry best practices.
- Document and review all business processes, Gap/Fit Analysis findings, functional design documents, testing scripts, training documents and progress updates throughout the implementation lifecycle using BPMN 2.0.
- Coordinate, design and re-engineer business processes using best practices and standard Dynamics 365 business procedures in collaboration with the consulting and development teams.
- Actively organise and facilitate workshops, in-house seminars, webinars, and knowledge transfers with clients and team members.
- Coordinate with Project Management to assist the consulting and development teams.
- Responsible for projects estimations with respect to the Bluefort Implementation methodology.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of client business solutions and it’s acceptance.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in ICT or a related functional sector such as Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems or Logistics.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience working with Microsoft Dynamics AX or 365.
- Understanding of Business Process Modelling and BPMN 2.0.
- Various Microsoft certifications in various functional areas of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Working experience and knowledge with the latest Microsoft implementation methodologies.
- Has a proven track record and experience in business consulting and implementation consulting roles.
- Several full life cycle implementations in various industries are required.
- Familiarity with cloud technologies such as MS Azure, LCS, Flow, PowerApps will be considered an asset.
- Familiar with the security and infrastructure of Office 365.
- Familiar with Project Management methodologies like e.g. Agile and Surestep.
- Knowledge of main-stream version control systems such as TFS (now Azure DevOps).
- Ability to organise, prioritise and respond to multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to work with interruptions as problems arise needing immediate attention.
- Ability and skill in interpersonal communication.
- Ability to maintain up to date knowledge on technology trends and to recommend innovative technologies to improve the technology infrastructure.
- Ability to act independently on routine assignments or projects.
- Ability to plan, organise and multi-task to complete assignments in an efficient manner.
- Ability to communicate professionally, both oral and written.
- Ability to pay attention to details and perform at a high-level accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and with a team with minimal supervision.
- Passionate about technology, client success and business applications.
- Flexible working conditions.
- An attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and work experience
- A variety of extras over and above the remuneration package which includes Health Insurance, Life Insurance & Travel Insurance.
Our excellent HR team is supplemented by a list of Bluefort approved recruitment agencies. Therefore any correspondence from unapproved recruiters is not appreciated. If your agency is interested in joining the official Bluefort Recruiter’s Program (BRP), kindly contact us.