The senior consultant will spend the majority of their time having workshops with customers, analysing customer requirements, modelling business processes, writing functional designs, testing software components and documenting them. He/she is also responsible to mentor consultant of lower seniority, support software developers with any functional knowledge gaps they might have and provide the sales people of the company with the necessary knowledge to drive business which includes but is not limited to, preparing fact-sheets, preparing slide-decks and giving presentations to customers about a specific business knowledge area.
- Capture, assess, and define client’s business requirements and create strategies to meet those objectives using practical Dynamics 365 business solutions and industry best practices.
- Document and review all business processes, Gap/Fit Analysis findings, functional design documents, testing scripts, training documents and progress updates throughout implementation lifecycle.
- Design and re-engineer business processes using best practices and standard Dynamics 365 business procedures.
- Actively organize and facilitate workshops, in-house seminars, webinars, and knowledge transfers with clients and Business Consulting Team members.
- Provide functionality demonstrations and training to new clients, end-users, and senior-level executives, as needed.
- Work closely with the development teams to assist in the design and conduct unit testing as well as integrated testing.
- Assist in go live procedures and post go live support.
Skills, Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in ICT or a related functional sector such as Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems, Logistics etc.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Various Microsoft certifications in various functional areas of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central / Microsoft Dynamics NAV and/or Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations / Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Working experience and knowledge with the latest Microsoft implementation methodologies.
- Has a proven track record and experience in business consulting and implementation consulting roles.
- Several full life cycle implementations in various industries is required.
- Familiar with cloud technologies such as MS Azure, LCS, Flow, PowerApps will be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of main-stream version control systems such as TFS.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and respond to multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to work with interruptions as problems arise needing immediate attention.
- Ability and skill in interpersonal communication.
- Ability to maintain up to date knowledge on technology trends and to recommend innovate technologies to improve the technology infrastructure.
- Ability to act independently on routine assignments or projects.
- Ability to plan, organize and multi-task to complete assignments in an efficient manner.
- Ability to communicate professionally, both oral and written.
- Ability to pay attention to details and perform at a high level accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and with a team with minimal supervision.
Our excellent HR team is supplemented by a list of Bluefort approved recruitment agencies. Therefore any correspondence from unapproved recruiters is not appreciated. If your agency is interested in joining the official Bluefort Recruiter’s Program (BRP), kindly contact us.