We are looking for a New Business Development Executive, responsible for driving and achieving strategic sales plans by selling the organisation’s products and services. This person will create demand and manage the full sales cycle from prospecting to implementation. This is a global role focused on selling Bluefort Software and Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP, while also being responsible for identifying high potential transformation deals, leading and running with many of the entire sales cycles.
- Build and maintain access to key business decision makers and generate C-level contacts by networking across the marketplace.
- Create and present meetings, workshops, presentations and events as required.
- Digitally manage the sales process including reporting progress of sales goals and targets to management.
- Drive lead-to-order processes and continuously improve lead conversion ratios.
- Build and promote strong relationships through partnering with customers and understanding their needs using the Challenger sales methodology.
- Able to act as a trusty adviser in addressing customer needs while ensuring that a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Participate in education and training conferences on selling and marketing programs.
- Keep informed of new products, services and other general information of interest to customers.
- Monitor competitor activity and develop new methods of attaining new accounts.
- Review customer pain-points and their timely and satisfactory resolution during the sales cycle.
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
Skills, Qualifications and Work Experience Required
- A first degree in Sales, Marketing or in a related area is generally considered an asset.
- At least three years of validated experience selling software and services while exceeding targets.
- Proven experience in a SaaS sales role will be considered an asset.
- Agility to respond to new situations by modifying performance, adopting new skills and abilities.
- Experience in crafting and positioning business results-oriented propositions.
- Business development Hunter with sophisticated closure capabilities. Working effectively with Microsoft, and other partners to grow their book of business.