As a Senior Consultant/Developer, you will be utilising your CRM/CE knowledge on a functional business level to optimise key business processes with high-profile customers and their solutions; having a lot of customer-facing opportunities to provide guidance, overcome challenges and maintain specific areas of Microsoft Dynamics CRM/CE both on-premises and in the cloud.
- Capture, assess, and define the client’s business requirements and create strategies to meet those objectives using practical Dynamics 365 business solutions and industry best practices.
- Document and review all business processes, Gap/Fit Analysis findings, functional design documents, testing scripts, training documents and progress updates throughout the implementation life-cycle.
- Design and re-engineer business processes using best practices and standard Dynamics 365 business procedures.
- Customise Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement using Visual Studio and other related technologies.
- Create interfaces between Dynamics 365 and other external applications.
- Perform data migrations to and from Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Deliver outputs on time and with a very high level of quality following Microsoft best practices.
- Unit test and document deliverables.
- Release components to test using the appropriate source control tools.
- Take full ownership of the solution delivered to the client.
- Actively organise and facilitate workshops, in-house seminars, webinars, and knowledge transfers with clients and Business Consulting Team members.
- Provide functionality demonstrations and training to new clients, end-users, and senior-level executives, as needed.
- Work closely with the development teams to assist in the design and conduct unit testing as well as integrated testing.
- Assist in go-live procedures and post go-live support.
- Degree or similar accreditation in Business / Economics or related area.
- 5+ years Dynamics 365 CE / CRM functional and development experience.
- Good business background and comfortable with client-facing tasks.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Willingness to travel and work in an international environment for large global projects.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Flexible working conditions
- An attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and work experience
- A variety of extras over and above the remuneration package which includes Health Insurance, Life Insurance & Travel Insurance
Our excellent HR team is supplemented by a list of Bluefort approved recruitment agencies. Therefore any correspondence from unapproved recruiters is not appreciated. If your agency is interested in joining the official Bluefort Recruiter’s Program (BRP) please send an email to email@example.com