The developer will spend the majority of their time developing with the aim of delivering tasks related to client delivery of Dynamics 365 packages and customisations, report writing, data migration and integrations. He/she must make sure that adherence to best practices, methodologies and source code control tools are used correctly in the assigned tasks.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Customize enterprise applications using Object-Oriented programming languages.
- Create interfaces between Microsoft cloud-based applications and other 3rd party applications.
- Complete data migration tasks to and from enterprise systems.
- Deliver outputs on time and within an acceptable level of quality.
- Unit test and document deliverables.
Skills, Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelors in ICT or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of cloud technologies including Azure and SaaS architecture.
- Intermediate knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and the .NET framework.
- Basic database and SQL knowledge preferably on MS SQL Server.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and respond to multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability and skill in interpersonal communication.
- Ability to maintain up to date knowledge on technology trends and to recommend innovate technologies to improve the technology infrastructure. Ability to act independently on routine assignments or projects.
- Ability to plan, organize and multi-task to complete assignments in an efficient manner.
- Ability to communicate professionally, both oral and written.
- Ability to pay attention to details and perform at a high-level accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Flexible working conditions
- An attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and work experience which will be variable depending on the goals achieved
- A variety of extras over and above the remuneration package which include Health Insurance, Life Insurance & Travel Insurance
Our excellent HR team is supplemented by a list of Bluefort approved recruitment agencies. Therefore any correspondence from unapproved recruiters is not appreciated. If your agency is interested in joining the official Bluefort Recruiter’s Program (BRP), kindly contact us.