The Senior Developer will spend the majority of their time writing technical designs and developing with the aim of delivering tasks related to client delivery of Dynamics 365 packages and customisation, report writing, data migration and integrations. He/she must make sure that adherence to best practices, methodologies and source code control tools are used correctly in the assigned tasks.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Customise Dynamics 365 products including Finance & Operations, Business Central and Customer Engagement using Visual Studio and other related technologies.
- Create interfaces between Dynamics 365 and other external applications.
- Perform data migrations to and from Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Deliver outputs on time and with a very high level of quality following Microsoft best practices.
- Unit test and document deliverables.
- Release components to test using the appropriate source control tools.
- Take full ownership of the technical solution delivered to the client.
Skills, Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in ICT or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Senior Developer in developing solutions in Microsoft Dynamics products.
- Basic functional knowledge in business operations.
- Familiar with cloud technologies such as MS Azure, Flow and PowerApps.
- Functional and analytical skills.
- Ability to lead a team within a project.
- In-depth knowledge of the .NET framework.
- Experienced in developing object-oriented code using Visual Studio.
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server and experience in writing SQL queries.
- Knowledge of main-stream version control systems such as TFS.
- Ability to organise, prioritise and respond to multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to work with interruptions as problems arise needing immediate attention.
- Ability and skill in interpersonal communication.
- Ability to maintain up to date knowledge on technology trends and to recommend innovative technologies to improve the technology infrastructure. Ability to act independently on routine assignments or projects.
- Ability to plan, organise and multi-task to complete assignments in an efficient manner.
- Ability to communicate professionally, both oral and written.
- Ability to pay attention to details and perform at a high-level accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and with a team with minimal supervision.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Flexible working conditions
- An attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and work experience
- A variety of extras over and above the remuneration package which includes Health Insurance, Life Insurance & Travel Insurance
Our excellent HR team is supplemented by a list of Bluefort approved recruitment agencies. Therefore any correspondence from unapproved recruiters is not appreciated. If your agency is interested in joining the official Bluefort Recruiter’s Program (BRP), kindly contact us.