The Solution Architect will spend the majority of their time designing and proving the best business solution architecture for Bluefort clients. Activities include operational, strategic and roadmap workshops with customers, analysing customer requirements, modelling business processes, teaming up with the consulting team to write functional designs, testing software components and documenting them. He/she is also responsible to coordinate with consultants and software engineers to design and craft the client business solution. The Solution Architect will also provide the sales people of the company the necessary knowledge to drive business which includes but is not limited to, pre-sales solution design for current and upcoming technologies, licensing of the right Microsoft products, preparing fact-sheets, preparing slide-decks and must also be confident to give presentations to customers.
- Act as the customer solution lead by architecting and developing solutions involving Dynamics 365, Power Platform and Azure.
- Complete accountability of the solution being delivered from pre-sales stage of a customer engagement until after going live with the solution.
- Lead engagements with key client stakeholders and communicate effectively while keeping in mind the stakeholder technology maturity and their strategic priorities.
- Support sales team with demonstrations and defining solution scope for prospects.
- Capture, assess, and define client’s business requirements and create strategies to meet those objectives using practical Dynamics 365 business solutions and industry best practices.
- Document and review all business processes, Gap/Fit Analysis findings, functional design documents, testing scripts, training documents and progress updates throughout implementation lifecycle using BPMN 2.0.
- Coordinate, design and re-engineer business processes using best practices and standard Dynamics 365 business procedures in collaboration with the consulting and development teams.
- Actively organise and facilitate workshops, in-house seminars, webinars, and knowledge transfers with clients and team members.
- Lead the consulting and development teams, in alignment with project management office to deliver and complete projects.
- Responsible for projects estimations with respect to the Bluefort Implementation methodology.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of client business solutions and it’s acceptance.
- Assess the impact of software updates/patches and provide proposals for applying them effectively. Following the delivery of updates/patches, responsible for acceptance testing, installation and deployment into environments.
- Stay current on Dynamics 365, Power Platform and related technologies, particularly Azure stack technologies that support the platform.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in ICT
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with Microsoft Dynamics.
- Understanding of Business Process Modelling and BPMN 2.0.
- Experience in developing solutions involving Power Platform.
- Theoretical or practical experience with AI or IoT solutions will be considered an asset.
- Various Microsoft certifications in various functional areas of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Working experience and knowledge with the latest Microsoft implementation methodologies.
- A proven track record and experience in business consulting and implementation consulting roles.
- Familiar with security and infrastructure of Azure AAD and/or Office 365.
- Familiar with Project Management methodologies like e.g. Agile and Surestep.
- Knowledge of main-stream version control systems such as TFS (now Azure DevOps).
- Ability to organise, prioritise and respond to multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to work with interruptions as problems arise needing immediate attention.
- Ability and skill in interpersonal communication.
- Ability to maintain up to date knowledge on technology trends and to recommend innovate technologies to improve the technology infrastructure.
- Ability to act independently on routine assignments or projects.
- Ability to plan, organise and multi-task to complete assignments in an efficient manner.
- Ability to communicate professionally, both oral and written.
- Ability to communicate and lead engagements with key client stakeholders.
- Ability to pay attention to details and perform at a high-level accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and with a team with minimal supervision.
- Be passionate about technology, client success and business applications.
- Flexible working conditions.
- An attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and work experience which will be variable depending on the goals achieved.
- A variety of extras over and above the remuneration package which include Health Insurance, Life Insurance & Travel Insurance.
Our excellent HR team is supplemented by a list of Bluefort approved recruitment agencies. Therefore any correspondence from unapproved recruiters is not appreciated. If your agency is interested in joining the official Bluefort Recruiter’s Program (BRP), kindly contact us.