A preferred solution on Microsoft AppSource, Bluefort’s License and Subscription App (LISA) enables you to modernise, automate and optimise your licencing and subscription processes. LISA is purpose-built in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and operates seamlessly with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management and Commerce.
We’re proud to share new features available in the October 2020 release in addition to the already-powerful capabilities of LISA:
New Subscription Features
- Master Contracts – we’re excited that customers can now group subscriptions into a Master Contract.
- Vendor Contracts – Need to manage supplier subscription contracts? It is now possible to create vendor-only contracts from the brand-new vendor contract cockpit!
- Product linked templates - It is now possible to link subscription templates to a released subscription product. When this product is added to a plan as a plan line, the linked templates are created as plans for the same customer or customer master contract.
- Copy lines function – Need to copy from one subscription plan into another? It is now possible to copy plan lines from another subscription plan line without copying the header.
- Rounding – Easily manage rounding on a plan as well as on individual line level.
- Improved add-ons functionality – Do you have complex subscription plans with additional “add-ons” customers can subscribe to? We’ve improved Add-Ons functionality with an Icon, and you can also specify the add-on percent based on the full parent-amount or discounted parent-amount, etc.
- Churn reason code – We’re all human and sometimes humans make mistakes. Easily distinguish between user errors and customer cancellations. It is now possible to define the Churn reason code. A reason code must be provided when cancelling a plan in order to manage churned plans separately from cancellations due to user errors. This feature improves analytics on customer churn.
- Credit note function – Sometimes Credit Notes are necessary in the subscription business. It is now possible to create a credit note from a specific date for one or more selected subscription plan lines.
Enhancements to Subscription Financials
- Plan line Billing Posting Profile - It is now possible to override the header Billing Posting Profile with a Billing Posting Profile on the plan line level.
- Automatic Billing Posting Profiles - It is now possible to set automatic posting profiles per Billing Posting Profile which are automatically selected based on the number of remaining months in a cycle.
- Revenue recognition enhancements – Users now have the capability to specify manual revenue and cost recognition amounts on the plan line if needed.
- Default order settings on customer - When firming an action of type: “Sales Order" or “Purchase Order”, the logic can link to the default Order settings on the Customer, if not set on the Item level. This provides greater flexibility for streamlined management of subscriptions.
- Quotation and Project line details - Creating Quotation lines and Project Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) line details for a subscription item is now more flexible.
Security, Performance and Notifications
We've also made some minor enhancements to data jobs to be executed.
Are you ready to modernise your subscription management processes and scale up? Contact us here for a meaningful discussion about supportive technologies that drive subscription success.