If you missed the webcast on Modern subscription management in Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations as featured on MSDynamicsWorld (the independent source for Microsoft Dynamics News and Views) - it is now available on-demand for a limited time.
This session was well-received with a high-volume of attendance globally. In this exciting session, our Bluefort panel:
- examined current trends in the subscription economy
- discussed real-world challenges
- focused on a modernized approach for subscription in D365 Finance, and
- detailed solution fit for various industries
Don’t miss it - watch it here.
As companies move toward sustainable subscription-based business models, the associated administrative tasks are negatively impacting the adoption. Unrealised revenue and manual intervention can cripple the model’s success.
Whether you’re launching your subscription offer or developing your portfolio, you need confidence in the ability of your systems to scale and align with your other Microsoft investments.
Join Bluefort as we unpack current trends within the context of Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain management. During this webcast we’ll focus on:
- Various subscription models and commercials;
- Revenue recognition; and
- The automation of financial processes for subscription success.
Contact us here for a meaningful discussion about supportive technologies that drive subscription success.